Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome !


Hello, and Welcome to my new Blog!
My name is Amanda and for the last couple of years I have been employed by the Curriculum Management and eLearning Department as an eLearning Support Teacher. I met many, many teachers, across all colleges on the Maltese Islands (including Gozo!) and I am pleased to say I made many friends too.

This blog is dedicated to all my friends who have asked me to help them with their various ICT-related problems in the classroom. Please feel free to submit comments and send me e-mails with your queries. Remember, I do not possess all the answers...however I might just know someone who can help :). Also, if you once had a problem and managed to solve it all by yourself (good for you!!) I would like to hear about it too.

So...welcome to my blog...and hope to see you again soon !

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment